Thursday, November 3, 2011

final project idea.. were we supposed to post the mashup of 3 different ideas as well?

Anyways for my final project, my idea is to interview and some how get some behind the scenes footage at subway. Subway has basically taken over my life and is the topic of many of my conversations (sadly). My co-workers and I have an infinite amount of stories and complaints that are quite hilarious. And of course people will mention what they do love about working at subway (hahahaha). Each interviewee will remain anonymous by being taped only from the neck down, they will be wearing a subway uniform minus their name tag (i don't want them getting in trouble if this video gets out somewhere). Not sure yet if I'll modify their voices. This is just my basic idea, it will probably evolve once I get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment