Friday, September 9, 2011

Wacky Tacky Wibbly Wobbly Non-Inflatable Lad



So I found this video online and had one of those "what did I just watch" moments. Technically speaking, the editing was great: the pacing of the video was perfectly synced to the audio; the structured, diverse use of wide-shots and medium shots was great; and the length of the video was just enough to convey a message and make it somewhat memorable.

Aside from that, the content itself is rather....interesting. If I saw something like that in real life, I'd claim zombie apocalypse and freak out. Probably without the arms flailing like that guy. Or the seizure.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god this is the same video I posted. XD It must be going around. It's so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I just went through your link this time and saw it. It gets funnier when you watch the video while listening to Vanessa Carlton's A Thousand Miles. XD

    Also, in that case, I guess I'll share this timelapse of a stopmotion: http://vimeo.com/27953845

    ReplyDelete